[stylist] memoirs

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:22:58 UTC 2014

Vejas,
I would suggest our own Phyllis Campbell's "Friendships in the Dark" which I
am currently reading from NLS. It's way beyond not disturbing; it truly
shows the best of family, community and a blind person.  It's beautifully
written, but I can't find it on Bookshare; in fact, they don't have any of
her books as far as I can tell.
Donna