[stylist] Lynda & Bob

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:44:10 UTC 2014

This is Lynda Lambert's latest FB post. I don't think she'd mind my sharing
it with you.
Donna
Block quote
Bob and I need your prayers tomorrow as we travel to Pgh. He must undergo
about 5 to 6 hours of testing. This is in preparation for a transplant of
stem cells from a donor. As of tonight, there is no one to drive us - so, he
will be driving us.
This is far from ideal, for Bob to be trying to drive us to and from the
hospital, but it's our reality right now and we have no other way for him to
get there tomorrow.

I have to keep saying, "One day at a time Dear Lord! We walk in faith not by
sight.
This has become my mantra for nearly 7 years, as I continue to navigate my
own new way of life with almost no sight. Since Bob's battle with AML began
in April, transportation, to and from the hospital, remains the biggest
challenge we encounter. I cannot drive, of course. Transportation tops our
list of hurdles to cross, as Bob continues to need to be at West Penn
Hospital so often.

I know there is no problem too big for God to solve and I know that He will
provide for our needs - and I am waiting to see how He provides for this
one, too.

Later this month, Bob will return to the hospital to begin the month-long
transplant process . A donor has been selected, and that donor does not live
in the US. God provided for Bob's need in a miraculous way. We are so
thankful for the unique and very generous man who will be Bob's donor.

So if you choose to pray for our safe journey tomorrow, please add in our
need for transportation, too. We really need another miracle so that I will
be able to visit Bob when he is in the hospital again for a month. Thanks!
Block quote end

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill - a novel on a mission:

http://DonnaWHill.com <http://donnawhill.com/>