[stylist] thank you all plus clarification

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:29:27 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Thank so much for these of you who read this book review and
comwithed.  To answer a few questions:
Yes, the site source is in MLA format.
The reason I thought it was strange about the girl who was gay in
Victorian England being so open was because I thought most people
always hid it and always played happy families by being in a
heterosexual relationship.  Thank you so much for educating me on
this, Bridgit; I'll probably just get rid of this part.
Yes, I agree that it can't really be her fault about the cultural
aspect because she mostly grew up in America and in an English
community in Portugal, so this is what she knows.  I guess
writing about that in the review makes it unfair.  It would be
like if I wanted a chicken sandwich but went to In and Out and
judged it for not having the sandwiches.
Could I just ask what you mean by "style?" What about her writing
should I be commenting on exactly? I know that in fiction books
you can criticise the plot but you can't do that with memoirs.
Thanks,
Vejas