[stylist] April fools day

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 17:46:54 UTC 2015

I have never been a jokester either but this year I REALLY pushed the buttons of one of the twins' workers. He has been gotten after Paul for years about how he needs to get into underwear. He's been wearing it since February 6th. (Yay, we love potty trained!)
He has not had one accident at home but he has at school so I told this worker that I was so done with underwear because school couldn't keep him dry so why bother. Oh! I really had him going ... especially since I had to pull this on March 30th because he wasn't going to be there on the 1st. He had called his wife and one of our other workers that he has become good friends with and ranted at them. To his credit he was very professional when taking Paul to the bathroom. (He'd had underwear on the whole time.) Yeah, sad. But the best I could do. Never been fond of April Fool's tricks.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone