[stylist] work

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:50:14 UTC 2015

As the writing contest has closed, I do not think it appropriate for people
to comment on your contest submission, at least not publicaly. If they wish
to do it privately, that's up to you, but any changes you make would not
apply to the submission you sent since it's too late to send entries. If
just wishing to revise and edit for yourself, cool, just know no one is able
to resubmit entries at this point.

As for the booklet, what booklet are you referring too? I'm not aware of any
booklet the Division is putting together.

Bridgit