[stylist] Large Print format of Everyday Cruelty now available

EJ Kobek ejkobek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:30:33 UTC 2015

Hello!

I'm pleased to share with you that my book *Everyday Cruelty: How to Deal
with Its Effects without Denial, Bitterness, or Despair *is now available
in Large Print format.

You have probably been notified of the original publication of *Everyday
Cruelty -* if not, here is some information about it, with *Large Print
format* information following:

"Your guide to dealing with something we all experience: Everyday Cruelty
Have you ever... - been bullied at school, home, or work? - been driven to
the edge by an uncooperative telephone technical support employee? - had a
medical appointment that was too short to be useful? - had to fight with an
insurance company? Everyday cruelty is everywhere there are people: in
stores, on the street, in churches, at home, in doctors' offices, in
schools, and at work. We experience the effects of everyday cruelty in our
bodies, minds, emotions, spirits, and even in how we act in the world. It
is no easy task to live with cruelty in our daily lives without falling
into "the big three" of troubling responses: denial, bitterness, and
despair. Everyday Cruelty: How to Deal with Its Effects without Denial,
Bitterness, or Despair guides the reader through the process of
understanding how to deal with everyday cruelty while being fully aware of
its power. By defining cruelty, examining how it affects us, delving into
what makes it so painful, and then offering hundreds of strategies for
dealing with it, Helen Kobek offers this promise: You can deal with the
effects of everyday cruelty without pretending it is not happening,
becoming resentful, or giving up."

*To obtain the Large Print format: *I am not currently stocking the large
print format of *Everyday Cruelty*, but you can purchase it from
Amazon.com. Amazon.com does not clearly show any of its large print formats
on primary title pages, so you'd just go to the *"book" element of the main
drop-down menu*, and enter the book's *ISBN: **1507820038*

Or, go to this link directly for the Large Print format:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=1507820038

*Everyday Cruelty *will be audio recorded at Perkins, available sometime
towards the end of the year, and I will notify you of that completion as
well.

has been my real pleasure hearing from readers about their experiences with
the book.  You can see reviews on the Amazon page, and add your own review,
if you'd like.

Best wishes,

Helen Kobek