[stylist] Assumptions & Directions

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:55:48 UTC 2015

My story is no where near good as this, but when I was in university, during
a writers workshop class, I had wrote a piece that included a section about
being in the fine arts building, Weber, which is where theatre, art and
creative writing students were housed. A girl critiqueing my piece made a
comment about not being so vague about location, specifically pointing out
the reference to Weber. She said, "I don't even know where that building
is." I responded, "You're sitting in it right now." LOL

Bridgit