[stylist] Something in honor of National Poetry Month - comments welcomed

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Mon Apr 20 05:34:04 UTC 2015

Donna,

This is an interesting start. You have my attention and I”m curious about the instructor’s dislike of the words he had chosen to ban from his student’s writing. The challenge is an intriguing one that I, myself, would like to tackle. Can’t wait to read chapter two.

For a novel, however, I would like to have more of an experience. More emotion, more of what Abigail is feeling, thinking, and experiencing as a blind person. For example, when someone is nervous, their scent changes. The voice fluctuates and their motions become stiff.

I hope this helps,

R o w e n a  P o r t c h
Author of the Spirian Saga

RowenaPortch.com <http://rowenaportch.com/>