[stylist] Dealing with frustration memories!

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:29:51 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
Good points, and I agree with you. It's not a mere accident that the only
blind woman most people can name died over 50 years ago. There's plenty of
prejudice to go around, but blind women seem to have more experiences of
being treated as though we were vulnerable and incapable of standing up for
ourselves. Your example with Ross is a case in point. I wonder if there are
stats on employment, income and education of blind people that break it down
by gender?
Donna