[stylist] MacGuffin

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:01:32 UTC 2015

In the post I saw, at least for me, there was no text or previous post
beyond the question asking someone to better explain, and the subject line
was about the gobsmack post, so hence my initial confusion. But I understand
now, smile. Just some crossed wires, that's all, grin. No biggie here.

Bridgit