[stylist] From Michael's Dictionary? Fun time!

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Sun Apr 26 05:51:45 UTC 2015

Hello Readers, you got me started on that word gobsmacked! So I thought
I'd add to the fun with a few of my own personal words that I have used
in some of my stories.

>From Michaels personal dictionary!
Scramblism = A tricky means of twisting the truth and hiding someone's
thoughts or ideas.
Cartoonish = a word indicating a childish point of view or a way of
pointing out immaturity.
Bonkerstineism = someone gone off by too much thinking
infestigate = describing a bad research project or someone  really messed
up the investigation or mixed error into truth.
clumstitution = Describing any organization that cannot get anything
right, like the US Government departments.
Hackadonian = representing a person, place or principle concerning
computer hacks, spam or a nerd realm.
Hacksteroma - A Catholic hackster?
Voteclusion - the final conclusion to a vote.
Volcania = an unusual erupting situation

Crackatonic = someone who has gone bonkers or flipped his cookie!
Hellocopic = refering to a personality that is negative or always talking
about going to hell
Subtrusion = someone or something getting deeper or entering below the
norm; an impersonal invasion!
Wackatarians = door to door evangelistic or sales groups
Heliumologist = one who studies high minded words or phrases and puffed
up characters
Pittysucker = someone always looking for pitty from others
crapatonic = a description of a really unpleasant personality
techironic = a tech who accidentally gets things right
bumster = someone who spends too much time looking at rear ends
thinkster = someone who thinks too much
benashareien = someone who shares his finds or wealth or ideas without
regard to reward
cluberdink = someone who belongs to an organisation and thinks to highly
of himself
sizzlesation = increasing the heat of news or of a poem

junkomatic = a new fangled invention that turns out useless
chapelolic = someone who loves religion for its architecture
histerectomologist - University professors who twist history out of