[stylist] Here it is - FW: MacGuffin - a new platform forwriters and readers

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:01:25 UTC 2015

There ought to be some feedback put up somewhere on this by other users
unless it's too new. Anything something comes out that I'm not sure  about I
can usually google it and find something someone who's already been there
and done that has to say about it that is helpful.
It's been anything from a product I want to see if people  think actually
works, to help for fixing bugs in computer programs.That's one of the
beauty's of the net, all that info out there.
Granted with something  this new it may be a little harder but there are
always eager beavers who like to play with the latest  thing and have likely
checked into all its ins and outs.
Sem