[stylist] A New Prompt, LONGISH

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:31:57 UTC 2015

 Jackie, I also remember the first and still marvel at how you were able to
express yourself so touchingly about something so tragic and heartfelt. I
love that you honor us all with the sharing.
The second is a fun form. Makes me think a bit of Haikus but with a little
more freedom.
The third however was just simply beautiful. I pictured the Wise Woman
working on the sore muscels and felt the pain receeding. You really are a
treasure.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."