[stylist] book information

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:29:18 UTC 2015

Sarah,
I had my novel The Heart of Applebutter Hill on Bookshare before the
commercial versions were out. After contacting them to see if they wanted
it, they asked me to send an RTF of the print version with the cover
included as part of the RTF. I think I had to sign something giving them
permission, but I don't know if they do that any longer.
suzettehaines at gmail.com
Donna