[stylist] New Prompt, Poem & Photos

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:30:27 UTC 2015

Thank you Lynda. I am going to try, but who knows when? It will only be
when it comes to me, for that will be the time.
I am working on something in reference to the stone challenge given. It has
been a thought in my mind forever and after reading the challenge, it came
forward. Time to start writing. ;)
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."