[stylist] Fwd: Magic Lessons

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:38:42 UTC 2015

Hello writers, I found this while relaxing and thought of all of you.
Especially now, it is the perfect lesson. I was unable to cut and paste, so
hopefully this forward will work.
If you have problems getting through, a hint is that it is on the main page
of podcasts on the iPhone.
Enjoy, Eve
  President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."