[stylist] Magic Lessons

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:49:56 UTC 2015

Okay I found the correct link to what I was trying to share. It is
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/magic-lessons/id1018969048?mt=2 which
will take you to Magic Lessons by Elizabeth Gilbert. The podcast is through
iTunes, so you need to have an iTunes account to access it.
Hope you could all get it.
Eve
 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."