[stylist] the prompt, challenge accepted

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:12:44 UTC 2015

Hi, list. At first I wasn't sure I'd do this as nothing was specifically
pulling and I'd ended up, unplanned, already sharing a lot of stories during
the former convo. Then it came to me, so here goes.

Sometimes I meet a specific type of person. When it happens, it never feels
like a huge impact at first. The person is mentioned or comes fleetingly
into my presence so that I am aware that they exist. I often don't think
about them much at the time. Then later thoughts of them cream back into my
awareness, more stark and intriguing than I expect. Surprising in a way so
it gains my attention. They begin to intrigue me as they, for some reason,
have been brought back to my notice. As a result I make more of an effort to
connect further. To get to know them.

The person will share truths with me, facts that I did not previously know.
Later I would have these facts confirmed elsewhere. This may not seem so
strange in itself until you consider the fact that these people of which I
speak of getting to know are the characters I write and my encounters with
them are not tangible. They could be inspired in the midst of a game or I
could meet them in the pages of a book written by another. But the things I
learn from them, I could not have known, and when I discover proof later
that these things they have shared with me are indeed true it never gets
old. It is always overwhelming, and exciting. It is a rush. There are more
things in heaven and earth.
Sem