[stylist] my memoir piece, "Faye"

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:09:18 UTC 2015

HI, Vegas.
This was well written and I enjoyed reading it. A few tense issues and such,
but minor things really. I enjoyed the flow and it kept my attention. It
also brought back memories as I bet a lot of people could say. My best
friend in high school and still is is a guy where as I am female though I
probably am a gay guy in a woman's body which makes me a straight woman.
HAHA. But more like a guy in the logical direct way I think that tends to
mesh more with guys than women for the most part. So he and I totally
clicked and didn't have issues.  A lot of people thought we were dating or
gay because we weren't dating...stupid stuff really is the social mind set.
But we were more like brother and sister as in too close to feel romantic.
My husband has many targets of my best friend but also we have the
attraction so it's perfect. LOL. I think I understood your need for the
sister figure and how it was easy to put it onto the female friend who
happened to be there and maybe the only one. I tended to do that with female
friends. Like a girl should have a BFF and when I'd meet a girl who seemed
nice and we'dclick I'd hope she'd be the BFF until she'd not keep in contact
as much or get stupid over a guy or whatever. Until I realized I didn't need
it. LOL. I have many close friends now, but that's neither here nor there as
we're talking high school. I have made many close friendships on line, and
some in person and am thankful for all of them. In high school we're trying
to figure out who we are even if we think we know, so it's way rougher than
we even think it as at the time I think. LOL. BTW you spoke of her writing
fantasy while you wrote fiction. Fantasy is a type of fiction and fiction
itself is a wide spectrum so maybe clarify that somehow.
I think I may have been more like her arguing with the teacher especially if
said teacher was wrong, but these days, unless there is a consequence if I
don't, I just don't bother even when people are wrong as they're just not
worth it and likely won't change. Cynical I know. lOL.
Sem