[stylist] the prompt, challenge accepted

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:53:11 UTC 2015

Eve,

Interesting. I can see this becoming something more; like expanding it and seeing the stone through all its lives in more detail. Maybe pushing the personification of the stone even more, and interweaving the stone's story with the narrator's story, whether this is you or not. But I like how this starts big and ends up small with the stone in the kitchen.

Bridgit