[stylist] my memoir piece, "Faye"

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:46:17 UTC 2015

I don't think the fear of rejection goes away as an adult. I think some of
us just learn to react to rejection in a different way than we did as teens.

But I agree, confidence goes a long way whether you're disabled or not.

I find that if I break the ice, it goes a long way in social experiences
than if I wait for others to do it.

Bridgit