[stylist] Stylist talk

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:32:40 UTC 2015

Thank you Jackie. You are very kind and a special soul. We are so close and
have never met, yet I still feel a bond.
Blessings to you always.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."