[stylist] the prompt, challenge accepted

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:27:31 UTC 2015

LOL Hi, Chris.
I'm very glad that my characters are alive. HAHA. It's exciting and
fascinating to make discoveries through the experiences of other people, who
knows where, but while a wow unexplainable thing, ghosts would ad a bit of
scary creepy for me that I'm glad I don't have to deal with. LOL.
'
My husband can see them and it freaks him out. He didn't believe in ghosts
until he did see them, so what a frightening way to become a believer. HAHA.
My dad doesn't frighten him, but the rest that he doesn't know are unwanted.
Luckily he doesn't see many now we're not in TX. For some reason there are a
lot there for him and not so much here in OR. We were only there for 2 years
luckily.
Sem