[stylist] A question

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:49:36 UTC 2015

Oh Jackie, I think I just came up with the answer. After reding Chris'
piece, I realized that this is something I do quite often. I wait and read
after there are multiple posts to something. The discussion is not broken
up and I get the whole thread in one full swoop somewhat. The hard thing is
not opening the thread until I am ready to read it, for once it is opened,
it is not a smooth read.
And I rarely delete anything you guys write.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."