[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 5 20:21:43 UTC 2015

How kind of you both, Jackie and Debby.
One of the things I love to do most is spend time with a poem.  I mean,
time, not a glance of a quick read-through, but a long passage of time -
re-reading it, sleeping on it- meditating on it - and just be with it. This
is called "explication" of a poem.  I am a slow, slow, slow reader - really.
I examine a poem that interests me, like I would do a work of art.  It is
all about what it means to see - not to take a quick glance, or a scan, but
a good long look.  I enjoyed doing it with your piece.  Lynda