[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 5 20:53:45 UTC 2015

Debby,
Glad my comments were helpful - and I appreciated your comments to me.

You asked about my book:
My book (Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage)  is only available on amazon
dot com because it is now out of print -  I talked to someone recently who
just purchased it one through   amazon.  Sometimes they have it available
through the used book sellers - every now and again, I take a look to see
what is up with that. Occasionally, I have seen it for sale in stores in
England and India - and don't even ask how that happens, as I have no clue.

If you email me at:  Zgal at zoominternet.net  I can get a copy sent to you -

Amazon does have two other books that feature my research/essays - I gave
presentations at Kent State University and they included my pieces in two
books.
-  I think they are in print and available.  I would have no idea if they
are available on any other sites.

**