[stylist] A question

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:16:09 UTC 2015

I do think that is a good idea, but you present us with another question as
to people becoming interested enough in a subject line to bother opening
and reading. Mayhap we need to be as creative with our subject lines as
with our other works of writing. We could make that an exercise. haha  Who
could come up with the most provocative and creative subject lines? haha
I liked the closet line too, but I had far too many lines of response for
that and was not sure any of them would have been appropriate here. haha
 Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."