[stylist] A question

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Aug 6 17:01:00 UTC 2015

EvaMarie,
I prefer "smile"  to LOL. Some e-mails have had so many  LOLs that I
perceive the writer just sitting there laughing out loud all the time. It is
distracting.
Also, I am going to send that poem again, as Barbara and others missed it so
far after the beginning content. Another subject title, I think. It was
pertinent to a long thread.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.