[stylist] Upset

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Aug 6 20:31:28 UTC 2015

To all who responded to this thread, I have only one e-mail address for
everything and everyone.  That is probably different from the rest of you,
and perhaps why I have a hard time keeping up.
I do know to look for at least two of the contributor's private e-mails, and
always check to see from whence it came. These two are so busy and
productive, that I totally understand the necessity.
My memory is getting spotty for details, so I have chosen only the one
e-mail address. I have no business that requires a strict separation.
I do appreciate the detailed instructions from everyone.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz