[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:26:48 UTC 2015

Hi Lynda, I'm sure that you could do that, and if it makes you
feel better you should do it.  (Smile).  There are many days when
I don't really think about it, because I haven't known anything
else.  Then there are times when it does bug me.  And there are
times when I really wish that I could see some things my
husband's face.  But I know his kindness, his goodness, his love
for me, his smile, his laughter.  I know his willingness to serve
and help.  So I know the beautiful things about him anyway.  But
I'd love to see his smile.    Debby