[stylist] strange things are afoot

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:51:38 UTC 2015

Oh yes Susan is totally my imaginary friend. No she's really a character of
mine. LOL.
Okay that was sorta a multi layered joke.
Not sure why you're not seeing Susan's emails, Eve. Comp or email issue
likely or the way you're getting the emails. Susan seems to be quite real, a
member who, from my understanding hasn't  posted in a while. It's nice that
she is now, though, as she seems very interesting.
smiles
Sem