[stylist] A Parody of Modern Internet Communication

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:48:32 UTC 2015

KLTWKO= Killed like the weekly knock out.

So I am thinking, as writers, we should challenge ourselves to go a
specified length of time without using any of these cutsie additions such
as smile, grin, lol or whatever. It might make us work harder at our
expression and in the process, make us better writers. Who's in?
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."