[stylist] Poem "Crystal Healer" for the entire list

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:15:46 UTC 2015

Linda, I agree with Jackie. It says so much about you and how what you have
to share impacts the lives of others that your former students remain in
contact with you. I've kept in touch with many of my teachers over the years
because they impacted my life in such a great way so I understand how they
feel about you and it's a magical thing to do for someone. *hugs* Sem