[stylist] my Adelaide

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:01:34 UTC 2015

hahaha    I just read through this thread and realized that I had a typo in
the cinquain.
hmmm,  Not sure if I will say what that typo is as you may think it works.
I am giving this some thought.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."