[stylist] sharing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 13 13:01:21 UTC 2015

I'll be #5 on the chiming in list!
I also love stormy weather. Rainy days are my favorite days and especially
if I am in the mountains.  I am always happy when I get up in the morning
and see it is raining.
You all reminded me of a poem I wrote a long time ago about a stormy day in
my childhood. I'll see if I can find it and pot it here today under a new
thread title so it is no lost in the thread. The poem was published by the
Washington, DC chapter of Woman's Caucus for Art - probably around 1991.
The poem is a conversation between me and my father as we sat on the front
porch during a lightening and thunder storm in my childhood.

Do most of you write about  "weather" themes in your work?
I do it a lot!
My favorite season is winter and my favorite day is one where it is snowing
all day long.
I never want to live anywhere if there is no winter and snow storms - I did
live for 2 years in northern CA and I was LOST without a real winter -
something was missing in my soul without winter and snow.
Lynda