[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:22:15 UTC 2015

Ack, hate the snow and cold, though I do admit some snowy scenes are quite
beautiful and quaint, but for the most part, I can't stand the cold and
snow. Rain and thunder though, don't mind at all. Something soothing about
distant thunder and the patter of rain. I enjoy a good summer rainy day.

I also enjoy calm, relaxing summer days when the weather hits the 80's, not
stifling hot, but a gentle warmth on the skin, with a whispering breeze from
time-to-time. I like to hear the sounds of summer. The chirrup of crickets,
birdsong, sprinklers misting yards, the distant sound of children playing,
etc. Summer is my favorite time of year.

Bridgit