[stylist] sharing

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Aug 13 23:52:12 UTC 2015

And one doesn't have to be fully sighted to struggle with this iea%sue. I had light and color perception until about 2000 when it completely left. And, I still do dream with what vision I had, in fact I'd argue that sometimes I dream with even better vision than I ever had. While it is not primarily the reason I spiraled into depression that demands I take meds, It undoubtedly is a factor. I'd guess, though, if I'd not been dealt the other trials I've borne, it would be more of a nonissue.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone