[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:25:14 UTC 2015

I like the way Barbara put it.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."