[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:49:02 UTC 2015

I often take part in my dreams, but equally often, my dreams are about
people completely made up, or at least people I don't know, smile. I can
also lucid dream. I can do everything from control what is happening during
a dream (along with knowing I'm dreaming) to switching scenes, so to speak,
to waking myself up, which comes in handy since I've had nightmares since
childhood.

Bridgit