[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:55:44 UTC 2015

Kendra, Welcome. I do not know if there is a true inbalance in the world. I
believe Earth has it covered in Her way. Where I am though, Southern
Arizona, it is the same all of the time, so my soul has no balance. And I
need water. I feel a void without water.. Maybe that is the main problem. I
know of others here who thrive, but my elements are not present and so it
affects me more.
Oh, I should not even be writing tonight. I am still a bit shakey after the
doctor and the pharmacists all disregarded the fact that I am allergic to
Penicillian and gave it to me. I knew it was an anti-biotic, but did not
quesstion the professionals. Never again.
So, I am going to go take some more Benedril and hit the sack.
Again, welcome to Kendra. Enjoy the New Moon tonight.
Blessed Be.
 Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."