[stylist] Sonnet - "Hiroshima" - Finalish Draft

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 16:29:08 UTC 2015

Bill,
I think this a really good sonnet, and poem, no matter the form
I like it when sonnets grapple with ugly subjects rather than always love,
spring, or roses.
You have captured the horror, and the scene behind the reasons why.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz