[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:15:37 UTC 2015

Barbara, Yes, I fear that you are right. I am still very shakey and
wondering how long it will take for the effects to wear off. More
importantly, I am going to Louisiana. I have no family there to speak for
me if something happens. I should be prepared.
Thanks for the concern.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."