[stylist] sharing

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:44:16 UTC 2015

Hi! Physics! That's cool.  I have not read John Barley, but I
will try and find Red Thunder.  Today I tried watching BATTLE
Star Galactica, but it was not described, and it was very hard
for me to follow.  I used to watch it when I was younger, back
when Loren Green, I believe, played the part of Adama.  Lol.
Guess that dates me.  I like Anne McCaffrey probably best, and
I've decided that I at least want a fire lizard if I can't have a
dragon.  (Grin).  But my first science fiction book I read was by
Robert Heinlein.  I'd always thought I'd hate science fiction,
but I had a boyfriend who really liked it.  (I was in 7th grade,
and I really thought that I needed to read this book that he
suggested.  And wow! I liked it.  I think it was Rocket Ship
Galileo.

I love baking more than cooking, too.  I used to be the Christmas
cookie baker.  But then I got married and my stepdaughters
already baked tons of cookies, and didn't really need for me to
bake more.  I miss it, so maybe this year I'll bake cookies
anyway.  I can always take them somewhere to share.  Well, I'd
best get going, almost time for me to go to bed.  I get up around
4 in the morning to be at work on time.  Take care,    Debby