[stylist] Character name changes

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 03:57:42 UTC 2015

OK guys here is my first Writers question to the current list. So I am about to self publish a novel and I want to know something. I don't want to know if I should do this or not because I've pretty much decided I'm changing the name of my protagonist. We've gone through to name changes and now after rewriting the book and thinking about it I've decided that I'm choosing a third name. So, how many times do you change the name of your characters

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone