[stylist] Nonfiction books

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 20:31:39 UTC 2015

I read a great deal of nonfiction. I tried to mix it up as much as possible. I really enjoy reading biographies because I like to know what makes people tick. And, I enjoy reading about people who we have recognized as important to our society. I enjoy enjoy reading about subjects that may have gotten glassed over or very little coverage in history classes. I always like to read anything that just strikes a chord of interest or something that I never thought about learning. Maybe One of the most interesting books I've read lately was on the Harding presidency. We read a little bit about it but I have never studied in depth. And, of course, I like reading anything about trains. :-)

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone