[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:14:12 UTC 2015

When I took my Harry Potter class, we had to write a character analysis by
the end of the year. Most students clambered to write about Harry or Ron or
Hermione or even Snape and Voldemort, but few cared to write about the
villains. I did mine on Bellatrix. I was the only one showing interest in
good, old Bellatrix. I usually find the villain more interesting, though I
love the good guys in HP.

Bridgit