[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:11:26 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
Grrr. I play Bellatrix in 2 games. How could I forget that? Bad me. LOL.
She's a crazy one which is why she's fun for me. My husband plays Rodolphus
and our friend Michael writes Rabastan, his younger  brother. Very soon in
one game that's 15 years in the future from the last book they get to go
kill most everyone at the ministry for Griphook. Only ones to escape are the
ones wearing a ring with a large red stone in it. Those are the goblin
sympathizers and allowed to live as such. Of course Bella and co are not
goblin sympathizers, but they're smart enough to play nice for whoever gets
them out of Azkaban. And yes they were killed in the books, but though we
stick to the book plots as a rule, we write around the deaths of the main
characters we feel just shouldn't have been killed. And I don't use the
Severus Lily crap as I hate, hate, just hate it for so many reasons and find
it out of  character for even more than that, but I won't write a book here
and now. LOL. A Harry Potter class, though? How interesting.
Sem