[stylist] Goldstone

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 13:31:49 UTC 2015

Eva Marie,
This was a very interesting article to me. It covers the subject from all angles, being quite comprehensive. I love knowing the meanings of rocks.
I will not attempt the critique the writing as nothing glared out at me as a problem.
As I read, I thought about the embedded stones on my longhorn skull. It has many what I have called "cat's eyes," but I am wondering if that is another name for gold stone.
Do you have a market for this article? It seems very marketable to me in its present form.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz