[stylist] Watch those typos

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:26:54 UTC 2015

Lately I have heard some kind of funny things come out of the
mouths of TV news and weather reporters.  Today for instance,
someone said, "The weather forecast will really fuel the already
existing fires".  I looked at my husband and said, "So the
forecast will fuel the fires? He started laughing and said,
"Well, they better not forecast then, because they're going to
tell the wind what to do." Lol.  I also heard someone say the
other day in reference to an airliner that crashed something like
fifteen months ago: "There are no survivors, we are only looking
to recover bodies".  Well, duh.  Talk about rubbing people's
noses in it! Of course there are no survivors by now.  What an
idiotic thing to say.     Debby