[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:27:23 UTC 2015

Hi Barbara, I read some of the Left Behind (for kids) series and
really liked it.  The others became so intense, that even though
I read them all, by the end I was so depressed I had to go read
something totally unrelated, like the Little House books.
(Grin).  Well, I'm getting ready to go nap again.    Debby P.S.
I'm reading M.  L.  Montgomery's biography.  It's on BARD.  It's
okay, very easy to see Anne in her books.  Also the Emily Star
books were referred to.  Have not read those.  Have any of you?
Debby